TOMATO AND KALE GNOCCHI
Because sometimes we just need a comforting bowl of carbs … however, we always add some greens where possible!
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200ml chicken, beef or veggie broth
- 1 Tbsp Sofia seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Siena seasoning
- 1/2 bunch of broccolini
- 6-8 leaves of tuscan kale
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1 packet of FRESH store bought gnocchi (GF if possible)
What you need:
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the gnocchi. When it starts to float to the surface, you know it is finished. Drain and set aside.
- Saute the tomato and olive oil over very low heat for 10 minutes, until tomatoes have softened. Add the broth, seasonings, kale, broccolini and basil and let simmer for 7 minutes. Stir through the gnocchi and serve!