CHICKPEA & EGGPLANT CURRY
This delicious curry is ultra creamy and soul nourishing. The perfect dinner to warm up to in winter! With the help of Sahara, this curry takes no time to prepare … all you gotta do is let it simmer and create magic!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Sahara Moroccan Seasoning
- 1/2 an eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 a zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1/2 head of broccoli
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- pinch of salt
What you need:
- Sauté the coconut oil, onion and Sahara seasoning in a sauce pot until fragrant.
- Add the eggplant and zucchini, and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the broccoli, curry powder and coconut milk and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and salt and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve!