< BACK TO RECIPES
Ever wanted to make Dukkah eggs but don’t know how? Well this breakfast is super easy to prepare. Asparagus are loaded with nutrients like fibre and folate, with Sahara adds a delicious, earthy flavour with a hint of spice. Yum!
handful of rocket
5 -6 asparagus spears
What you need:
- First, place the egg in a saucepan on the stove over medium heat. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil the asparagus on medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- On a plate, lay down a bed of rocket and chopped cherry tomatoes. Add the asparagus once cooked.
- When the egg is ready, peel and halve and add to the plate.
- Season with Sahara for an earthy, spicy Moroccan flavour.