< BACK TO RECIPES
This delicious Moroccan chicken and veggie bowl makes the perfect lunch or dinner. Sahara adds an earthy flavour to this dish, with a hint of spice.
- chicken breast
- 1/2 ripe avo
- cherry tomatoes
- 4-5 asparagus spears
- brown rice
- 1 portobello mushroom
- Mingle's Moroccan Sahara seasoning
What you need:
- Cook brown rice according to packet instructions.
- Pan fry asparagus with Sahara Moroccan seasoning over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil 5 mins. Add kale, tomatoes and mushroom and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and drizzle olive oil onto the pan. Season chicken with Sahara. Cook for 5-6 minutes, then flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes. When the middle is no longer pink, take off the heat.
- Serve with half an avocado.