This super easy and fast dinner will delight your loved ones and keep the kitchen clean!
- 2 fillets of white fish
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Sally seasoning
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and cut two 30 x 30cm pieces of baking paper.
- To make the chimichurri add everything into a blender or food processor and add olive oil until desired consistency (about 1/2 a cup)
- On the paper add a row of sliced zucchini, squash and tomato. Layer with fish and top with chimichurri and sprinkle with Sally Seasoning
- To make the ‘parcel’, bring the long sides of the baking paper together, then fold them down a few times. Tuck the shorter sides underneath, making sure no air can escape.
- Bake for 15 minutes or longer depending on the size of your fish fillet. Serve with a side of steamed greens