CROCKPOT CREAMY RANCH CHICKEN
Super tasty, super healthy, super simple meal the whole family will love and you will as well as its one easy dish to make!
Chuck everything together in a crockpot and you’re good to go!
If you’re one busy person, then this meal is perfect for you!
4 large chicken breast, skin removed
1 onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 potatoes, cut into quarters
3 to 4 large carrots, cut into bite-size chunks
1 x 270ml can coconut cream
1/2 cup of chicken or veggie stock
1/4 cup Sally Ranch Seasoning
What you need:
- Simply start by grabbing your crock pot/ slow cooker and adding the potatoes, diced onion, carrots and garlic clove. Mix it all together so it has spread evenly.
- On top of your vegetables, place the chicken breast, coconut cream, stock and Sally Ranch seasoning. Once again mixing everything together.
- Place the lid on and allow it all to cook on high for 5-6 hours or on low for 8-9 hours.
- Once cooked, take out the vegetables and chicken, set aside. Then pour the liquid into a saucepan.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and reduce to thicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the sauce has thickened, serve over the cooked vegetables and chicken. Enjoy!