CHILLI CON CARNE
The perfect comforting dish to serve up mid-week
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 500g beef mince
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1cmx1cm peices
- 400g can of diced tomatoes
- 1x 400g red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup bone broth or water
- 1 Tbsp Siena Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Sahara Seasoning
What you need:
- Sautee the coconut oil and onion. Add the beef and seasonings and brown.
- Add the red capsicum, sweet potato, broth and tomatoes and let simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans and let it simmer for another 15-20 minutes or until thick and flavoursome.
- Serve with a side of steamed greens