For all those tummies that can’t handle dairy these brussels totally make up for it. Cheesy flavour and no bloat – it’s a win-win!
- About 24 brusssel sprouts, cut in half
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp Siena seasoning
- coconut oil for spraying
- salt and pepper to serve
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray.
- Lay out all the brussel sprouts and spray with coconut oil. Sprinkle with Siena and nutritional yeast and bake for 25 minutes or until crispy.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve