CARAMELISED ONION & EGGPLANT SALAD
A nourishing warm winter salad to change things up a bit from the typical winter soup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced in half rings
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sass Smokey Seasoning
- A handful of sugar snap peas, top and tailed
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup activated walnuts
What you need:
- Heat the coconut oil and saute the onion until caramelised
- Add the eggplant and cook covered for 10-15 minutes until soft. Add Sass and the sugar snap peas, kale, tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Toss through the walnuts and turn off the head. Serve.