BAKED SALMON + SALLY
Baking salmon in a baking paper parcel is the easiest way to lock in the flavour. So easy and healthy, this dinner is rich in those essential omega 3s.
- salmon fillet
- baking paper
- Mingle's ranch Sally seasoning
- veggies of choice (we used 1/4 pumpkin and a handful brussel sprouts)
What you need:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lay a piece of baking paper down. Place down some kale sprigs and the salmon. Sprinkle with Sally.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until just cooked to your liking.
- Serve with other veggies - we love brussel sprouts and roasted pumpkin!