5 WAYS TO WRAP YOUR LUNCH
You don’t always need to literally use a ‘wrap’ to wrap your lunch – you can use veggies
- Chinese Broccoli- cut the stem off and blanch the leaves before rolling them up with delicious fillings. Try our recipe
- Butter lettuce – use this soft lettuce as a place to house your burger fillings! It’s even easier than a mushroom bun!
- Nori – this isn’t ONLY for when you have sushi rice. You can totally skip the rice and stuff it full of avocado, chicken, carrots, beans, cucumber, spinach and wrap it up! Just use a bit of water or avo to help seal the end of the wrap and make it stick!
- Egg – make a super thin omelette and roll it up with salmon, avocado, greens and some sprouts!
- Rice paper – use rice paper to make rice paper rolls minus the sugary sauce or heavily processed meat – choose home cooked chicken with avocado and veggies and wrap it up!