An easy and delicious side for dinner that is packed with DOUBLE VEGGIES!! Perfect alongside some juicy steak.
- 4 Portobello cap mushrooms
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 leek, diced
- ½ cup almonds, chopped roughly
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Take the stem out of the mushroom and spoon out the black gills. Lay them face down (so the inside is point up) on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and Siena. Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Meanwhile combine the cauliflower, leek, almonds, parsley and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and drain any juice.
- Add about 2-3 heaps spoonful’s of rice mix to each mushroom and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower rice is golden.