STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
A juicy and different way to serving up a chicken breast
- 1/2 Bunch parsley
- 1 Tbsp Siena Seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray
- In a blender, blend together the parsley, olive oil, lemon juice and Siena until smooth.
- Cut chicken breasts horizontally but do not cut all the way through. Open up and spread 2 tbsp of chimmichurri into each breast. Top with slice tomato and 5-8 olives
- Close the chicken breast and sprinkle with Siena seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes.