SPICY EGG SOLDIERS
Serves 1 as half a meal. We advise you to add more veggies and fat to make it more satisfying.
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch baby asparagus
- 1/2 tsp of spicy Sofia seasoning
What you need:
- Bring a small sauce pan of water to the boil.
- Once bubbling, add your 2 whole eggs and cook for 4 minutes. (5 minutes for large eggs).
- Meanwhile steam your baby asparagus for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove immediately and place in a bowl with water and ice to stop them from cooking the yolk.
- Cut the tops of the eggs off and sprinkle the top with Mingle's spicy Sofia seasoning
- Dunk the asparagus into the gooey centre!