SPICY CAULIFLOWER BALLS
Enjoy these balls warm as a starter, snack or part of your meal. Add some of our avocado dip from our Chicken Bites and you will be in heaven!
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (raw)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup almond meal + 1/4 cup for rolling
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Sofia Seasoning
- coconut or olive oil for spraying
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray
- Combine the cauliflower rice, almond meal, olive oil, Sofia seasoning and parsley. Add the whisked eggs and mix to combine.
- Roll into golf sized balls, roll in the 1/4 cup almond meal and place on the baking tray.
- Spray with coconut or olive oil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.