Many crackers on the market these days are full of preservatives, toxic oils and most even have sugar! Yep, even the savoury ones! That’s why we like to make our own clean crackers that are gently cooked in the oven until crispy and golden.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp water
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 140c.
- Place all nuts/seeds in a food processor and processor until chopped well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mix in between two pieces of baking paper and using a rolling pin, roll until 3mm thick. Bake for 25 minutes and cut into squares.
- Serve with soup, dips, pesto, avocado, cheese etc