No, we don’t mean the movie! This simple and delicious ratatouille is perfect for a cozy night in with a steak, roasted chicken or even some pasta.
Just be sure to serve it up with a generous drizzle of olive oil for that real Italian flavour!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 3 zucchinis, cut into rounds
- 1 eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum cut into 2cm cubes
- About 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Sammy Seasoning
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 cup of water
- Basil leaves to serve
- Olive oil to serve
What you need:
- Saute the coconut oil and the brown onion
- Add the zucchini, eggplant, capsicum, tomato, water, thyme, Sammy seasoning and cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Once the veggies are soft, turn off the heat and serve with basil leaves and a good drizzle of olive oil all over!