MOROCCAN CHICKEN CURRY
A super speedy and simple curry that is perfect for a mid-week dinner. Not only is it super delicious, but full of healthy fats and veggies too!
- 4 chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Siena
- 1 Tbsp Sahara
- 2 handfuls of Butternut or Japanese pumpkin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 400ml coconut milk
- 200ml chicken broth
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, processed to form riced sized peices
What you need:
- Saute the coconut oil with the chicken and spices until browned. Add the pumpkin, cover and cook for 10 minutes until the pumpkin is starting to soften.