MOROCCAN CHICKEN CURRY
This curry is so easy and creamy – an absolute weeknight winner!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into chunks
- 500g chicken, diced
- 3 Tbsp sahara seasoning
- 1 carrot, cut into 5mm rounds
- 250 ml chicken broth
- 400 ml full fat coconut cream
- Cauliflower or brown rice to serve
What you need:
- Sautee the coconut oil with the brown onion and chicken until browned.
- Add the seasoning and carrots and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add the broth and coconut cream and let simmer for 15-20 minutes. Serve with cauliflower rice or brown rice