The perfect no-fuss side or simply cook it up for meal prep! Simply SHAKE & BAKE!
- 1 medium size cauliflower, washed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Sahara Moroccan seasoning
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray.
- Fill a medium sized saucepan (one that is big enough for the cauliflower to fit in) 1/3 of the way full with water and 3 pinches of salt and bring to the boil. Turn down to simmer
- While the water is coming to a boil, carefully cut off most of the green leaves around the cauliflower, leaving the smaller inside ones on (to get crispy!!)
- Place the cauliflower into the saucepan, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until just soft to touch. Remove and drain water.
- Place the cauliflower on the tray and coat with coconut oil, crushed garlic and a generous sprinkle of Sahara!
- Bake on a middle or low rack in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until super golden and crispy!