HEALTHY FISH AND CHIPS
There is no need to wait in line for a greasy, bad oil filled meal when you can make something even more fresh, delicious and nourishing at home! Try out easy peasy Fish ‘n’ Chips that are done in no time. You can even jump in the pool while you wait! (Just put a timer on 😜)
Serve with our Charred Cheesy Broccoli or other greens.
If you have some sweet potato chips left over, use them for a fuelling breakfast in the morning with some eggs and avo!
If the fish fillet is about 3cm thick, cook closer to the 10 minutes side. Anything thicker than 3-4cm, cook for 15-20 minutes.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 wild caught barramundi fillet, skin on
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Sally ranch seasoning
- Sammy all purpose seasoning
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray.
- Wash the sweet potato well and cut into sticks. Lay out onto a baking tray and mix through the coconut oil until all chips are coated.
- Sprinkle generously with Sammy seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until starting to golden.
- Remove from the oven and turn chips so that they can get all crispy!
- Make space in the centre of the pan and add the fish, skin side up.
- Spray with coconut oil and sprinkle Sally oven the fish.
- Return to the oven and continue to cook for another 10-15 minutes.*
- Serve up with some greens and devour!