Is there anything better than caramelised onion with eggs? Hmmmmm… we don’t think so. This Frittata is perfect for a fast breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 brown onion, thinly slices
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- A handful of button mushroom, cut in half
- 1 tsp Sahara Seasoning
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- Watercress or rocket and olive oil to serve
- 5 cherry tomatoes
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Sautee the onion and coconut oil until carmelised. Add the remining veggies and Sahara and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs and coconut milk and whisk to combine. Pour over the veggie mixture and place the whole pan in the oven. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with some watercress or rocket and drizzle with olive oil for delicious bitterness!