This salad is perfect for a family dinner or having guests over. Serve it alongside our chicken or a perfectly cooked steak for the ultimate dinner.
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1cm rounds
- 1 red capsicum, cut into sticks
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1cm rounds
- 1 avocado
- 1 baby cos lettuce, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Lay out the zucchini and capsicum on a tray and sprinkle with Sass Smokey Seasoning and 1 tbsp olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, prepare the other vegetables and lay them out in a big salad dish.
- Once the zucchini and capsicum has cooked, let it cool for 5 minutes and then add to the top of the salad. Cut the avocado into slices and lay on top. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil and pepitas and sprinkle the avocado with Sass. Serve!