DUKKAH CAULIFLOWER AND CARROT SALAD
HOLY GUACAMOLEEEEEE I think this dish tops the charts at Mingle HQ. We are talking about a serious addiction that is about to start going down. Not joke, the baking tray was being licked after this recipe was made.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 bunch of carrots, 3mm of tops left on
- 200g spinach, to serve
- 1/4 cup Sahara seasoning
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp pepitas
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp almonds
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- Blend the nuts, needs and seasoning in a blender until the nuts are finely chopped.
- Lay the cauliflower and carrots onto the baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the dukkah. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with spinach. We recommend choosing 1/2 an avocado and some chicken as a delicious protein/fat addition.