DAIRY FREE CARBONARA
Sometimes a bowl of creamy AF pasta just hits the nail on the head. We prefer zoodles cause 1) you can fit in more sauce cause they aren’t as filling as pasta and 2) they’re obviously healthier but taste legit the same as spaghetti! Try to buy free range, nitrate free bacon to use for this recipe and add some chicken if you want to make it heartier.
- 2 slices of free range, nitrate free bacon, diced
- 2-3 cups button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Sofia Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Sally Ranch Seasoning
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 2 large zucchinis, spirailized
What you need:
- Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan over medium heat and add the bacon. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms, Siena seasoning + Sally seasoning and cook for 10 minutes or until soft. Pour in the coconut milk and let simmer for 5-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, prepare your spirailized zucchinis by pan frying for 1 minute or popping them in the microwave for 1-2 minute or until just soft.
- Serve sauce over zoodles and sprinkle with some nutritional yeast or parmesan cheese