COCONUT CHICKEN BITES
Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside! These coconut crusted chicken bits are like next level chicken nuggets. Not only are they super healthy and clean, but they are so easy to make and don’t require that messy pan-fry clean up after!
Serve up on a plate with whipped avocado and season well with salt and pepper.
- 6-8 chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Sass Smokey Seasoning
- 1 Avocado
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- Set up a station of the chicken cut into cubes, the 2 eggs whisked and the desiccated coconut. Dip each bit of chicken into the egg mix and then roll into the desiccated coconut and place on the baking tray. Repeat for all pieces of chicken
- Sprinkle Sass Smokey Seasoning all over the pieces of chicken and bake for 20-25 minutes or until nice and golden!
- Meanwhile, blitz the avocado with 3 Tbsp water in a mini food processor until whipped and creamy.