CHILD FRIENDLY CHICKEN NUGGETS
These babies are everything your child wants (or yourself)! They are super crispy, buttery and juicy on the inside. If you wanna keep it healthy, serve it with some avocado creme or homemade tomato sauce … but if you can’t win every battle then just go for the classic ketchup! (just try and keep it to a minimum)
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 3cm cibes
- 2 cups rice flour
- 2 cups quinoa flakes
- 3 eggs, whisked in a pasta bowl
- 2 tbsp Sammy seasoning
- 1/2 cup ghee or butter
What you need:
- Set up a station of 3 bowls. One with the whisked eggs, one with the rice flour and one with the quinoa flakes
- Dip 1 piece of chicken in the rice flour, then the egg mixture, then into the quinoa and toss it around until it is completely covered. Set aside.
- Repeat for the remaining pieces.
- Once you've done all the pieces, sprinkle them with Sammy seasoning
- Heat half of the ghee in a large frying pan and once hot, place the chicken nuggets (in batches if you can't fit them all) into the ghee. Let cook on medium/high for 8 minutes each side or until brown on the outside and cooked on the inside.
- Add the rest of the ghee to the pan once you've flipped them to make sure the other side gets crispy!