CHEATS STIR FRY WITH EGG NOODLES
A good stir fry can mean that a lazy night still ends with a healthy dinner. Thanks to Sofia, the stir-fry game just got even easier!
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 6-8 organic chicken tenders or 4 thighs cut into 3-4cm pieces
- 2 bok choy, end removed
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bunch of broccolini, cut lenghtways
- 1 red capsicum, cut into sticks
- 1 carrot
- 4 tbsp Sofia Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 packed tbsp of ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup tamari
What you need:
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a fry pan and add the whisked eggs like an omelette. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes. Fold the omelette in half and remove from heat and thinly slice to form 'noodles'. Set aside.
- In the same fry pan add the rest of the coconut oil, chicken tenders, Sofia, ginger and half the soy sauce and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add all the veggies in except for the bok choy. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the veggies are nearly cooked, add the bok choy and cook for a further 3 minutes. Serve with egg noodles and sprinkle with some sesame seeds!