CHARRED CHEESY BROCCOLI
Another way to make your veggies taste delicious! A little sprinkle of our Siena garlic and herb in the wok and BAM, you will have greens banging with natural flavour! Veggies are not meant to be boring. In fact, traditionally, we always ate our veggies with tonnes of saturated fats because they make nutrients more bio-available and anti-inflammatory. So basically, a meal complete with animal fat actually can help up to absorb and taste other nutrients.
Serving suggestion: Serve with our fish ‘n’ chips recipe!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp ghee (can sub for coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast, or 1/4 cup grated cheddar or parmesan cheese
- Siena garlic and herb seasoning or Sammy all purpose seasoning
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Lay the broccoli out on the tray and drizzle with melted ghee and sprinkle with nutritional yeast and your choice of Siena or Sammy. OR just cover with parmesan/cheddar cheese and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.