OH holy grail! This will be your new addiction, guaranteed! We have managed to create a healthy cauliflower pizza that DOES NOT require squeezing out the liquid! (F YES!!!)
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp Sammy All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- some leftover chicken or other meat
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup of organic cheddar cheese
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 160 c and line a baking tray
- In a food processor, process the cauliflower until very fine crumbs form so that it starts to stick together (process for longer than you would for cauliflower rice)
- Add the cauliflower, Sammy, eggs and psyllium husk into a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Make a mound of the mix on the baking tray and carefully press down with your hands to make a large circle. Cook for 20 minutes or until golden and slightly firm to touch.
- Add your toppings ontop of the pizza (tomato paste, chicken, zucchini, cheese) and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately and thank us later ;)