CARROT, CAULIFLOWER AND GINGER SOUP
Carrots are perfectly in season this time of the year, so all the more reason to throw them in literally everything! Try this Creamy Carrot and Ginger Soup for an immune boosting and anti-inflammatory mid-week meal
- 2 bunches of baby carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 cm piece of ginger, diced
- 1 tbsp Sammy seasoning
- 500 ml bone broth
- 1 tsp salt + 1/2 tsp pepper
What you need:
- Sauté the ginger in coconut oil until fragrant. Add the carrots, cauliflower, broth and seasoning and let simmer for 20-25 minutes until carrots are soft.
- Place everything into a vitamix or blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add the salt and blend again.
- Alternatively use a handheld stick blender. CAUTION: be careful when blending, as the lid of your blender will fly off from the hot soup