There’s no better way to get some extra greens into your diet then by adding them to a pesto! Try this creamy variation on a traditional basil pesto. If your stomach can tolerate it, even add some parmesan to it!
- 600g broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 Tbsp lemon rind
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Siena garlic and herb
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c. Bake the broccoli in the oven for 15 minutes or until just tender. Let cool slightly.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until combined.
- Serving suggestions: with your eggs, salad, on zoodles, mixed through a veggie dish.