BROCCOLI AND ZUCCHINI SOUP
A fast and nourishing soup for these freezing days!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Siena
- 2 zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 500ml chicken or vegetable broth
- salt and pepper
- Sunflower seeds, to serve
- coconut chips, to serve
What you need:
- Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan and add the zucchini, broccoli, Siena and broth and let simmer for 20-25 minutes until very soft and flavours have developed.
- Pour into a Vitamix or high powered blender and blend until smooth (if you aren't using a Vitamix then be careful that the heat doesn't make the top explode off!)
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with sunflower seeds and coconut chips