BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CHEESE
Need your kids to eat more veggies? Or maybe you just want to mix things up a bit ’cause you’re getting bored of the same ol’ same ol’ thing. We got your back sista.
- head of 1 broccoli cut into florets
- head of 1/2 a cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 tsp Sally seasoning
- 1 tbsp siena seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g organic cheddar cheese, grated
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 190c and place the broccoli and cauliflower in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with Sally and Siena. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the cheese and cook for a further 5 minutes and remove from oven.