Putting zoodles as a base for your breakfast bowl makes for a super speedy morning meal while also being full of fibre and nutrients to start your day. Serving it with creamy avo, roasted tomato, spinach and of course a soft poached egg makes for quite the start to your day!
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- cherry tomatos on a vine
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 fresh egg
- 1/2 an avocado
- handful of basil leaves
- juice of 1 lemon
- large handful of spinach
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Sally Ranch Seasoning
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 190c and roast the tomatoes with olive oil in the oven for 10 minutes or until just blistered.
- Meanwhile, bring a small pot of water to the boil and add the vinegar.
- To make the avocado sauce, blend the avocado, lemon juice and basil until creamy. Add water to thin it out if necessary.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a fry pan and saute the spinach, add the zucchini and cook for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, poach your egg by cracking the egg into simmering water. Cook for 2 minutes, or 2.5 minutes for large eggs. Use a slotted spoon to remove and drain on some paper towel.
- To serve, toss the avocado sauce through zoodles and spinach, serve with the tomatoes and poached egg and sprinkle with Sally seasoning.