We love creamy, juicy AF dishes here in the Mingle kitchen, and beef stroganoff is another fave! Grass-fed and grass-finished beef is full of so many essential nutrients that humans need in order to functional optimally. Don’t skimp out on your meat!
Serve with our cauliflower mash and some zoodles!
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 600g brown Swiss mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Siena seasoning
- 500g grass fed and finished beef strips
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 400ml full fat coconut milk
- 4 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed
- Cauliflower Mash to serve
- Zoodles to serve
What you need:
- Heat the coconut oil and sautee the onion. Add the mushrooms and Siena spice and cook for 15 minutes or until the mushrooms are half cooked. Add the beef and paprika and continue to cook for another 10 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and thyme and let simmer for 10 minutes. Add the zoodles into the pan to cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower mash and sprinkle with salt and pepper