BANANA STELLA PANCAKES
How’s this for a grain-free pancake?!
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Stella + extra to serve
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil for frying
- Rice Malt Syrup to serve
What you need:
- Mash the banana in a bowl with the eggs until smooth
- Add the Stella and baking powder and mix to combine
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and then add about 1/3 cup of the mix to the pan. Cook until starting to bubble (about 4 minutes on medium heat) and then flip.
- Drizzle with rice malt syrup and serve!