BAKED MUSHROOMS AND EGGS
Care to change up your egg game? These are perfect for freezing winter mornings and make zero mess! Win-win!
Serve with 1/2 an avocado or a side salad with nuts and olive oil
- 150g button mushrooms, cut in half
- handful of spinach
- 1/4 head of broccoli, finely chopped
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Siena Seasoning
- olive oil
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 190c.
- Place everything into a small baking dish (besides the eggs) and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Mix everything in the dish up and crack 2 eggs over the top. Add extra Siena (optional) and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven with the whites are no longer translucent. Serve with avocado or olive oil, nuts and a side salad