BAKED COCONUT/GARLIC CHICKEN
This is the perfect week night meal when you can’t be bothered slaving away in the kitchen. The oven simply does most of the work for you and our Siena garlic and herb seasoning sorts you out in the flavour department. We recommend chicken thighs for this recipe so your chicken stays nice and juicy!
- 2 Organic Chicken Thighs
- 3cm piece of ginger, diced
- 5 Tbsp coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 tsp Siena garlic and herb Seasoning + extra for seasoning
- 2 bunches of broccolini, woody ends removed
- 2 zucchinis cut into wedges/sticks
- Coconut oil for spraying
What you need:
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking tray.
- Place the chicken, ginger, Siena and the coconut milk in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Lay out the vegetables on the baking tray and top with the chicken and any extra coconut mix leftover
- Spray generously with coconut oil, or drizzle with 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Sprinkle extra Siena over the tray and bake for 30 mins turning half way through. Serves 1 with leftover veggies or 2 smaller servings